Flex Circuits (FPC)Property:
It can be bent, folded and deformed freely. Its coil radius is small and it can be moved freely along X, Y, Z axis separately.
2. Occupy small space
Since it is light and thin, it makes best use of the narrow space in the instruments. (average thickness 1.1-0. Am)
3. Light weight
Its weight is very light because the design of FPC is not based on mechanical strength but current load.
4. Good seal capability
The flexible board could be designed for low- tensile seal enduring the adverse environment.
5. Steady transmission
The wiring pattern and the conductor distance can be freely designed according to electric parameters. Once the pattern is finalized, parameters of R. L. C is steady accordingly.
6. Easy assembly
The property of terminal is good enough to be fixed to any equipment by soldering, inserting, riveting and gluing. Manual mistakes in traditional wiring are avoided.
7. Good insulation
We selected the materials with good insulation property, such as polyimide, polyester, etc. Usually, the wiring is covered, so the insulation is greatly strengthened.
FPC & FFC can be extensively applied:
1. Communication device (such as mobile phone, pager, telephone, facsimile machine)
2. Computer device (such as CD driver, DVD driver, hard disk driver, Soft disk driver, PDA, handheld computer, note-book computer, LCD-screen, laser printer, ink-jet printer, stylus printer, etc. )
3. Househeld electronical product (VCD, DVD, HDTV, digital cameras, digital video camera etc. )
4. Field survey instruments(digital theodolite, total station, etc)
5. Automotive instruments and meters
6. Industrial instruments and meters, , medical apparatus and others.